Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Goals

I will list of the main goals and break them down into more workable goals. Also will set up a status bar on the blog to keep track of how its going.

- To Lose Weight and what more to keep it off!- I have tried to lose weight and I have done so successfully in the past but I keep putting it back on! I have to lose around 50 pounds to reach by goal weight and I am giving myself a year to do so. Starting today!

- To get out of the credit card debt and reach a positive networth- CCz the vice of very person out there in this day and age. I have little credit card debt but I need to get rid of it till it hits zero and develop positive adn practical spending habits and saving habits.

- To be more reponsible of my life and finances!- I like to go with the flow but I have goals and I think you need to be a tad more reponsible to reach them.

(first posted Aug 8th)

No comments: